X-SCAPE NBK 2.0 / PINK
X-SCAPE NBK 2.0 / PINK
The X-SCAPE NBK 2.0 is good to go - go anywhere, go at any speed, and go with anything in your wardrobe. Everything that made the original a go-to shoe for anyone and everyone is back: incredible comfort, excellent cush, efficient rocker rolling, big breathability and a durable exterior. All in a lighter and more dynamic shoe.
X-SCAPE NBK 2.0 = THE GO-GO SHOE
The X-SCAPE NBK 2.0 is good to go - go anywhere, go at any speed, and go with anything in your wardrobe. Everything that made the original a go-to shoe for anyone and everyone is back: incredible comfort, excellent cush, efficient rocker rolling, big breathability and a durable exterior.
To take the 2.0 up a notch in performance, we dialed it in with ideas borrowed from elite marathon performance tech. The Exponent HR midsole foam has the same lightweight cushion and rebound found in racing shoes. This foam is also more durable and resistant to compression, which means more cush for the buck. The upper is made of nubuck for enhanced style and increased longevity. Finally, The 2.0 has cut weight - 90g less. Over a day’s worth of steps this adds up to more happy time on your feet.
Comfort. Looks. Performance. It all goes together in the NBK 2.0.
● Anatomic, gender specific
medium width performance running last
● Paneled nubuck leather
● Internal H brace support
● Ultra-thin, high-abrasion
● Xponent HD midsole
Footwear Size Guide
|U.S. (Men’s)||U.S. (Women’s)||E.U.||U.K.||Japan (CM)|
IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES
We recommend you to go a half size up for loose fit, or to go a half size down for tight fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.