X-SCAPE BAJA / WHITE
X-SCAPE BAJA / WHITE
Introducing the X-Scape Baja - a land/water sneaker that is up for whatever’s going down. An uber cush midsole, luxe foam collar, quick-drying upper and punched with holes for easy drainage, comfortable everywhere, the X-Scape Baja is versatility in all its holey glory.
X-SCAPE BAJA = LAND X WATER X SNEAKER
This land X water sneaker is up for whatever’s going down.
To achieve this versatility, this shoe is designed with comfort in equal proportion to its function.
The first thing you’ll notice is we punched it full of holes. We
paired that with a sugarcane IM-EVA molded upper frame and moisture-wicking laces and tongue. So if you want to jump it into a lake, it’ll drain and dry as fast as you can say, “yep,
let’s do that again.”
Below the upper is a midsole of pillowy cushion and an anatomically molded footbed to take pressure off your muscles and help them recover.
To add cozy to this comfort, we added a soft collar foam to hug the foot. And because we know that once you wear them once, you’ll want to get them on as quick as possible next time, the Sorano bio-based knit tongue makes slipping into the Baja easy.
● Sugarcane IM-EVA midsole outsole combo underfoot
● Sugarcane IM-EVA EVA molded upper frame above foot
● Sorona bio-based Knit Tongue *Slip-on compatible
● Soft molded EVA collar foam *Heel pillow comfort
● Anatomical molded footbed
● Non-wicking laces & tongue for quick drying and water sports use
Footwear Size Guide
|U.S. (Men’s)||U.S. (Women’s)||E.U.||U.K.||Japan (CM)|
IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES
We recommend you to go a half size up for loose fit, or to go a half size down for tight fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.