Footwear Size Guide - KO-Z BA DA DA
NOTE ON SIZING OF THIS STYLE
The underfoot platform size of KO-Z BA DA DA is designed to be large. If you would like a more traditional fit, we recommend sizing down one full size.
|U.S. (Men’s)||U.S. (Women’s)||E.U.||U.K.||Japan (CM)|
IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES
We recommend you to go a half size up for loose fit, or to go a half size down for tight fit.
HOW TO MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.